We want to make GOATFEST as safe as possible for all our awesome festival goers, so here’s a few COVID-19 related points to help you enjoy this year’s event:
- Please do not come to the festival if you are feeling unwell or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We’d recommend anyone attending this year’s event to complete a rapid flow test as close to the start of you arriving at the festival. If the test is positive, you should not attend and isolate immediately in line with government guidelines.
- We will be encouraging people to socially distance where possible and would ask that you listen to instructions from our crew to maintain this at certain times and in certain areas.
- Hand wash and sanitizer stations will be made available and again we would encourage you to use these as much as you can throughout the weekend.
- The use of facemasks is welcomed, and we ask people to respect others’ rights to wear these.
- Our team will be working hard across the weekend to make sure contact areas are subject to a regular cleaning routine to help make GOATFEST as safe as possible for everyone.
- If we can all please be respectful of these points it will be a great help, we are extremely grateful that we are able to hold our event this year so ask that we all try and do our bit to help maintain the fight against COVID-19.