TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, the Organisers and Premises Licence Holder reserve the right to refuse admission or evict from site
2. Upon booking your ticket(s) through our partner ticket agent, Lyte Inc UK Ltd, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
3. No admission without a valid ticket.
5. All tickets are non-refundable except if the event is cancelled or postponed. If the event is cancelled or postponed before it has started the face value ticket price will be refunded. Tickets will be refunded once the ticketing agent is notified of the cancellation. Refunds can take up to 2 weeks to process. In the event of a postponement, Lyte will contact ticket holders to advise of the postponement, and ask if they wish to refund or retain their ticket
6. In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Event). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidance intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Event attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Event will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Event or for any illness or death of any Event attendees caused by COVID-19.
7. You understand and accept that you will be attending the Event and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
8. To help us to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend the Event if*:
● you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Event;
● you display any symptoms of COVID-19;
● you live with somebody who displays symptoms of COVID-19 or who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Event, or you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
*note that where there is a conflict between any of the provisions in this paragraph and any updated government guidelines, the updated government guidelines will apply;
9. You must follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the Event. This may include providing evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status, testing on entry or evidence of testing prior to attending the Event. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the Event and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
10. You must follow all government COVID-19 guidelines (which may be updated from time to time);
11. You must notify us if you test positive for COVID-19 after attending the Event so that we can notify attendees who may have come into contact with you whilst at the Event.
12. You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
● refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID-19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
● require that any attendee leaves the Event where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our Government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19.
13. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and venue of the event in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (but without limitation) Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from authorised persons or other competent authority.
14. Tickets are in the form of barcodes and will be scanned upon entry; once a barcode has been scanned and swapped for a wristband it cannot be used again.
15. The first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same barcode will be denied access. Please treat your ticket as you would cash, the Organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorised duplication of a ticket. Do not post images of your barcode on social media.
16. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
17. Lyte Inc UK Ltd (formally known as Festicket) are our only authorised ticket agent. Do not buy tickets from other third-party sources, as we cannot guarantee entry or ensure these tickets are genuine. Invalid or duplicate barcodes will not be allowed entry into the event site.
18. The name on your ticket must match your ID. If you purchase a ticket from a friend, you must ensure that they update the name on the ticket. Tickets without a genuine name will not be allowed entry. To change the name on your ticket before the end you need to contact Lyte in advance of the event using this form: https://share-eu1.hsforms.com/1O8pibQLxS4OLjv-Glno18Aexbp9
19. In the event of cancellation of the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
20. Wristbands removed from the wrist, tampered with, lost or missing will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Those without valid wristbands will be removed from the site. All wristbands issued by the Organiser remain the property of the Organiser 24 hours post-event.
GATE SEARCHES AND CONFISCATED ITEMS
21. There will be a search operation at the gates, and you should expect to be searched on entry. This may include vehicle searches for some vehicles at discretion of Security, clothing/bag searches at the gates, onsite or when leaving.
22. We have a No Drugs Policy regarding the possession, use or sale of illegal drugs. This includes Nitrous Oxide and all other products banned under the New Psychoactive Substances Act 2016.
23. Prescribed medication should be declared before entering the search and entry points. Medicine should be in its original packaging and the ticket holder must bring a copy of their prescription in their own name.
24. Additional prohibited items include: knives (including locking knives); sound systems; glass bottles (EXCLUDING make-up and perfume); fireworks; explosives; BBQs; smoke and gas canisters; air horns; flares; weapons or potential weapons; laser devices; unofficial drones and UAVs; sky lanterns; paraffin lamps, candles, generators, , unofficial hi-visibility clothing/tabards, open bottles of any kind of liquid that can be consumed.
25. This list is not exhaustive, the Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any potentially harmful items or substances at our discretion. Please be aware that work tools, ladders, 2-way radios etc can be deemed a potential security breach and we reserve the right to confiscate such items on entry to the car parks or event gates. Please check your vehicle before packing and remove any items that can present a safety or security risk.
26. At the search and entry point, ticket holders will be given the opportunity to give up (AMNESTY) prohibited items in their possession prior to search. Once passed the Amnesty area, any person found in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or evicted, and will have the item confiscated, and not returned.
27. E-cigarettes are allowed. E-cigarette liquid is only allowed if it is sealed and easily identifiable. If it can’t be identified or the seal is broken, it will be confiscated.
28. Signs or materials displaying discriminatory, derogatory or offensive messages, slogans or images are not permitted.
29. Challenge 25 operates on all bars. If you have purchased an adult ticket and are fortunate enough to look under the age of 25, you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide ID that is valid and in date, you will be refused service.
30. We’re very proud to be a family friendly festival. However there are a few things to note before your family arrive:
a) We don’t allow anyone under 18 to be at the festival over the weekend without an adult of 18 or over.
b) Children under 13 years old must be accompanied on site by an adult aged 18 or over at all times and will be issued with an ‘accompanied child’ wristband.
c) Any children under 13 without one of these wristbands, or any children under 10 found on their own, will be looked after by the welfare team and we will try and get in touch.
d) All under 18s need to be accompanied by an over 18 through the entry and exit gates to the festival site and will be issued with an ‘unaccompanied young person’ wristband.
e) ID checks will be carried out at the entry gates for anyone who looks under 21 years old.
31. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
32. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the event site without the Organiser’s prior written consent.
33. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
34. As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, feature films, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for safety and security purposes. If any person wishes to opt out they must make the gate staff aware at entry.
35. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of Warm Up.
36. In accordance with Smoke Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the event are designated No Smoking areas. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
37. If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate ejection from the event site.
38. Please use bins and recycling points provided.
39. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately ejected without refund.
40. For the safety of yourself and others it is forbidden to access areas that are restricted. This includes climbing lighting masts, fences, stages, roofs and other apparatus or constructions. If you are caught doing this you will be ejected from the event without refund or compensation.
41. Strictly no animals (with the exception of assistance dogs) will be allowed on the site.
42. Assistance dogs must be declared in advance to the Organiser who, once approved, will provide an authorisation letter to be shown on the search and entry points.
43. Mobility scooters must be declared in advance to the Organiser. You will be asked to sign a condition of use disclaimer outlining what is expected as safe use of mobility scooters on a busy event site.
44. If you have a disability, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity to give us ample time to do so.
45. Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
46. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and special effects may take place during some performances.
47. The Organiser reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on www.goatfestuk.com. Please check regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as you are bound by these terms and conditions. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
48. Limited parking will be available onsite. Our car park is run by, and in support of, the Codicote Scout Group. Car parking is £5 per day and £8 for the weekend.
49. This charge applies to everyone parking onsite (campers and VIPs included) and the car park is cash only.
50. Vehicles are parked entirely at owner’s risk. Goatfest will not be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused.
51. Car parking is not pre-designated and will be allocated on arrival at our discretion.
52. By entering the event site you agree to grant the Event permission to use your image in any publicity, marketing or promotional materials.
53. Filming and Photography is allowed throughout the public site for personal use, we ask that you do it respectfully and to observe data protection law. Photography and filming for commercial purposes can only be undertaken with the prior written approval from the Organiser and you must not sell any photography or moving images from the Event for commercial or other gain.
54. Photography is restricted or prohibited in certain areas: restricted areas, welfare and medical areas, the main entry gates, security compounds and all backstage areas.
55. The unauthorised use of drones is strictly prohibited. No broadcaster or filming company may use film with drones. This is not allowed on site be